FAQs - Product Page
Standing Desk Size Chart
Are you confused about what height standing desk you need? Below is a standing desk converter size chart that might help you out (converters sit on top of your existing table or desk).
Some quick notes about this chart:
- The standard height of a desk = roughly 29 inches. If your desk is different, measure it and adjust the numbers on the chart accordingly.
- "Lowest height of standing desk converter keyboard tray" = the height from the floor to the top of the keyboard tray if the standing desk converter is at its lowest height.
- The chart above assumes that the top shelf of the standing desk converters is 4 inches higher than the top of the keyboard tray.
- All of our standing desk converters list a height range of the top shelf of the converter (e.g., the Desk Riser Classic rises from 4.75"H to 16.5"H). Use this range (from lowest to highest) along with the size chart below to determine if it fits your height.
- An example: If you are 5'6" tall, then the standing desk converter only needs to rise up to 10 inches to fit your height.
All of our products include free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 United States. If you need it shipped anywhere else and need a shipping quote, please call us at (877) 575-0070 or email us at info @ deskriser.com.
2 Year Warranty
Our simple warranty covers the mechanics of all of our products for 2 years from the time you purchase it. If for any reason it stops working, we will replace it for you immediately. If you don't have the original box it arrived in, no worries. We will send you a new box and take care of it from there.
We ship our products out from Texas, Georgia and Colorado. For any orders going outside of the United States, please contact us at (877) 575-0070 or email us at info @ deskriser.com to get a shipping quote. Please note that you will be responsible for customs fees and taxes that might apply. We always recommend contacting a freight broker to understand those costs.