The Percy Dual Monitor Arms help you free up space and optimize your health and wellness. Featuring an aluminum frame with built-in mechanical springs, the Percy allows for smooth and accurate adjustment of your monitors to your most comfortable reading positions. Sleek design works perfectly for any modern office interior.
The Percy incorporates a quick-release VESA plate which makes installation a total and complete breeze. Just squeeze the lever and snap your monitors into place. Integrated cable management helps organize the mess your cords make. One of the key features of the Percy is 2 easily accessible 3.0 USB ports, allowing you to chart your wireless devices all from one workspace. All of these great functions also come at an affordable price. The Percy will help optimize your office ergonomics.
Features & Specs
- Mechanical springs perfectly counterbalance the weight of your monitors
- Free-tilting design for multiple monitor viewing angles
- Swiveling arms offer maximum viewing flexibility
- Cable management keeps everything organized
- 360° Rotary VESA plate for more viewing experience
- Detachable VESA plate design enables easy installation
- Monitor Weight Capacity (per screen): 2.2 lbs to 17.6 lbs
- Arm Full Extension: 18.5-inch
- Fits curved monitors
- Suggested Desktop Thickness: Clamp: 0.39 to 3.1-inch; Grommet: 0.39 to 3.1-inch
- Dimensions: 40.2-in Wide x 5-in Deep x 23.1-in High
Check out the Percy Dual Monitor Arms video
Q: How much weight can each arm hold up to?A: The weight capacity for each arm is up to 17 lbs.
Q: Does this fit a curved monitor?A: Yes, it is compatible with curved monitors.
Q: Can I rotate the monitors?A: Yes, the monitor plates rotate 360 degrees so you can rotate your monitors to landscape or portrait position.