Designed to be high performance monitor arm, The Elevator Dual Monitor Arms helps you free up space and optimize your health and wellness. Built-in gas springs allow for smooth and accurate adjustment to comfortable reading positions. Flexible tilt, pivot and swivel functionality provides comfortable monitor angles. Moreover, the product incorporates a quick-release VESA plate which makes installation a total and complete breeze. Just squeeze the lever and snap your monitors into place. Integrated cable management helps organize the messy your cords make. All of these great functions come at an affordable price. The Elevator will help optimize your office ergonomics.
Pads underneath the base provides soft texture to prevent scratching on your floor while also preventing slipping. A soft foam grip handle enlarges the contact area between your hand and steel pole, making it easy to grasp.
Features & Specs
- Gas springs perfectly counterbalance the weight of your monitors
- Free-tilting design for multiple monitor viewing angles
- Swiveling arms offer maximum viewing flexibility
- Cable management keeps everything organized
- 360° Rotary VESA plate for more viewing experience
- Detachable VESA plate design enables easy installation
- Monitor Weight Capacity (per screen): 2.2 lbs to 17.6 lbs
- Arm Full Extension: 18.3-inch
- Pole Height: 14.2-inch
- Suggested Desktop Thickness: Clamp：0.39 to 3.1-inch; Groet：0 to 1.6-inch
- Dimensions: 41.3-in Wide x 5-in Deep x 30.9-in High
Check out the Elevator Monitor Arms video
Q: How much weight can each arm hold up to?A: The weight capacity for each arm is up to 17 lbs.
Q: Does this fit a curved monitor?A: Yes, it is compatible with curved monitors.
Q: Can I rotate the monitors?A: Yes, the monitor plates rotate 360 degrees so you can rotate your monitors to landscape or portrait position.