The spacious 37 inch wide desktop allows for dual monitor setups and additional room for your notepad or books. With its vertical up/down movement, the DeskRiser Pro doesn’t take up any more footprint on your desk than what you see.You can place the Pro in any office space and be sure that it won’t cramp your style. Features 11 different height adjustment levels from 6.5 inches to 19.5 inches. Ideal for people from 5ft tall to 6ft 6inches tall.
- Overall dimensions are 37in W x 24.5in D x 6.5 to 19.5in H
- Keyboard tray dimensions: 24in W x 10in D
- Uses 2 simple handles (one on each side) to adjust up and down
- Just squeeze and lift
- Keyboard tray slides out and can fit a standard sized keyboard and mouse (check your accessories’ dimensions to make sure)
- Sits on top of your existing desk.
- Can support up to 50 lbs on desktop surface (35lbs max is suggested)
- Perfect for dual monitor setups. Can fit two (2) 24-inch monitors.
- Works best for people 5ft to 6ft 6in when sitting on a 29in high desk.
- Small footprint; rises directly up and down and doesn’t swing out as you raise it.
Q: How high is the keyboard at its max. height? I’m a tall person (6’1″) and am concerned about my arm position.A: It works best for people 5ft to 6ft 6in when sitting on a 29in high desk, so it is the perfect desk for someone your height.
Q: When the unit is lowered all the way, does it actually take up more space than 24.5 inches listed for depth?A: No. The beauty of the DeskRiser Pro is its relatively small footprint. It rises up on a vertical plane and doesn’t swing forward like many other standing desks. So it would work well in small spaces or large.
Q: Is the distance between the keyboard tray and desktop / monitor platform adjustable?A: No, the distance is fixed between the keyboard tray and the desktop. The keyboard tray slides in and out but not up and down.
Q: I am making entries from bank statements etc. Is there room on the riser to set paperwork on it?A: Yes, an 8.5 x 11 fits, depending of course on your setup. If you have a dual monitor setup with the monitor bases at each corner of the desktop then you should have plenty of space to fit a notebook or paperwork on it.
Q: I’m concerned about weight distribution by having a 27″ iMac and a 20″ Apple monitor. Should I be concerned?A: The DeskRiser Pro is rated and tested to support up to 50 lbs but the recommended total weight is about 35 lbs if you will be keeping heavier objects on it for an extended period of time. Just be sure to distribute the weight evenly to prevent anything from toppling over.