Sleek, Portable and Compact
Take a stand against sitting with the portable, low footprint DeskRiser 28X, a standing desk that features enough space for just about any sized monitor or laptop, a full-sized keyboard and mouse, and a notepad. If you’re looking to convert your existing desktop into a sit to stand up desk that doesn’t take up much room and saves you a lot of money when compared to some of the other standing desks in the market, you’re in luck. Consider the 28X for these reasons:
- Low Footprint: Takes up only 28in x 20in on your desk because it rises STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN, not out and toward you like many other standing desks.
- Spacious: Supports just about any monitor or computer / laptop with additional room for a notepad, full sized keyboard and mouse.
- Sleek Look: Aesthetically pleasing X-shaped frame and medium glossy desktop in black or white gives it a little extra style.
- Easy to Transport: At only 27 lbs and collapsible to only about 3 inches high, it is very easy to collapse and carry with you on the go.
- No Assembly Required: Just lift it out of the box and set it up on your desktop and you’re ready to go!
Features & Specs
- Height adjusts from 3 to 14 inches – 3 inches high in the “sitting” position, 6.5-in, 10-in, and 14-in.
- Desktop surface is 28 inches x 20 inches
- Designed to fit most desks and cubicles; footprint is 26 inches x 18 inches
- DeskRiser 28X weighs 27 lbs.
- Max load on the DeskRiser 28X is 20 lbs.
- Desktop is made of ABS Plastic and Steel; legs and base are steel
- Choose from white and black!
- Suitable for anyone from 5 ft to 6 ft 1 in.
Q: How high is the keyboard at its maximum height? I’m a tall person (6’1″) and am concerned about my arm position.A: It works best for people 5ft to 6ft 1in when sitting on a 29in high desk. This standing desk should be suitable for someone your height, but everyone’s heigh differs. Pay close attention to the dimensions and measure out your workspace first before purchasing anything.
Q: Can this support dual monitors?A: Yes it can support two smaller monitors (recommended 20inch or less). However, it is suited more for single monitor or laptop use. With a single monitor / laptop, there is ample room for a full sized keyboard, mouse, and a notepad, pens / paper.
Q: Is the depth of the 28X large enough for me to nap on if my work is really boring?A: Haha! Yes, of course. Bring a pillow and nap away if work is a drag. Just be careful if you do it while you’re standing up.
Q: How many different height adjustments are there?A: There are 4 different height adjustments from 4 to 14inches high.
Q: I’m concerned about weight distribution by having a 27″ iMac. Should I be concerned?A: The DeskRiser 28X is rated and tested to support up to 20 lbs. If you will be keeping heavier objects on it for an extended period of time, please be aware of the total weight on the surface and make sure to distribute the weight evenly to prevent anything from toppling over.
Q: Does this require any assembly?A: There is no assembly required. Just pull it out the box and you’re ready to go! We do advise testing it out a few times first before putting anything on it. Just lift and lower it a few times to get a hang of it.